留求艺

首页 > 留学攻略 > 留学资讯 > 留学资讯地图

在澳洲,我要怎么跟医生表达我不舒服

来源: 留求艺留学 更新时间:2024-09-03 04:23

2025年留学申请条件/费用/专业咨询 >>

一个人留学在外,人生地不熟,连语言都不一样。平时倒还好,日常生活的对话小伙伴们肯定说得66的,但是到了某些特定场景,你的英文水平还能hol住吗?假如你生病了,在国内你可以跟医生说:我头疼脑热血压低,胃痛干呕没食欲。但是你知道,如果你面前坐着的是一位外国医生,你要怎么表达你的不适感和症状嘛?小伙伴们请看以下内容,看看假如你那么不幸运生病要看医生了可以怎么表达。

在澳洲,我要怎么跟医生表达我不舒服

I began to feel unusually tire. 我感到格外的疲倦。

I have been lacking in energy for some time. 我感到虚弱有段时间了。

I feel light-heae. 我觉得头晕。

My hea is pouning. 我的头要疼炸了。

I have been shut-in for a few ays. 我生病在家好几天了。

My symptoms inclue loss of appetite,weight loss,excessive fatigue,fever an chills.

我的症状包括没有食欲、体重减轻、非常疲倦、发烧,还感觉发冷。

I feel as though everything aroun me is spinning.

我感到周围的东西都在打转。

I have notice some loss of hearing. 我发觉我的听力变差了。

I have some pains an itching aroun my eyes. 我眼睛四周又痛又痒。

I have been coughing up rusty or greenish-yellow phlegm. 我咳嗽,并会有绿黄色的痰。

I have been sneezing. 我一直在打喷嚏。

I have a fever,aching muscles an hacking cough. 我发烧了,筋骨酸痛,还老干咳。

I coughe with sputum an feeling of malaise. 我咳嗽伴有浓痰,而且我觉得自己好虚弱。

I get a col an have a aching bones an joints. 我感冒了,还觉得骨头、关节都很痛。

I am short of breath,even when I have not been exercising,I am breathless.

我喘不过气来,即使我没锻炼,我也气喘吁吁的。

I have a feeling of tightness in the chest or a feeling that I am suffocating.

我胸部感觉闷闷的,好像透不过起来。

I have pain in my teeth an jaw. 我的牙齿和下巴很疼。

The tooth hurts only when I bite own. 我一咬东西就牙疼。
My gums are re an swollen. 我的牙床红肿。

I have a mouth ulcer. 我口腔溃疡了

I have a bloate,uncomfortable feeling in my abominal area after meal.

我饭后感觉肚子胀胀的,不舒服。

I have bouts of abominal pain. 我的肚子一阵阵地疼。

I feel heaache,nausea an vomiting. 我觉得头痛、恶心、想吐。

【微语】出国留学,不是为了做富二代。而是为了让自己更加独立和强大!

相关推荐: